Hell on Wheels MC Blog

Hell On Wheels is Vintage Motorcycles, Rides. Friends. Service. Parts. Art. Clothes. Music.



http://www.hellonwheelsmc.com/



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comments: Email your posting to hellonwheelsxxx@msn.com

March 11: ERIC
I'm puttin together a '71 Bonnie cafe and it needs somethin to put the gas in...go figure! I'm torn between a manx style alloy or triumph euro "breadbox" tank. The bike has an alloy solo seat which was hand hammered and wheeled by my close buddy Carpy (cb750cafe.com), so I figured the alloy fuel tank would be fitting. The frame is powdercoated a gloss olive green and I'm usin WWII era British roundel decals on the tank and elsewhere on the bike. Just curious as to if ya got somethin layin around that might fit my needs or know someone that could build a manx tank. Johbike has an alloy solo seat which was hand hammered and wheeled by my close buddy Carpy (cb750cafe.com), so I figured the alloy fuel tank would be fitting. The frame is powdercoated a gloss olive green and I'm usin WWII era British roundel decals on the tank and elsewhere on the bike. Just curious as to if ya got somethin layin around that might fit my needs or know someone that could build a manx tank. Johnny says if they made it, you got it! Any help you gan give is greatly appreciated. EricC

March 10: DAVO
I really enjoy reading what you fellas do. Here in the middle of Illinois, we are controlled by the weather (short riding season and COLD!) Having ridden BSAs since high school (1965) I am really tickled to se all of the interest in the older Brit bikes!!

MB: good to here from you, stay warm. mb

No comments:

Post a Comment