Hell on Wheels MC Blog

Hell On Wheels is Vintage Motorcycles, Rides. Friends. Service. Parts. Art. Clothes. Music.



http://www.hellonwheelsmc.com/



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catalina Scramble in December!


don't know how Im gonna get my bike out there, I'll find an indian woman to row me out there with my bike.
"2010 catalina grand prix
After 52 years the dream is true:My Cuz Vinnie Promotions LLC. is proud to announce the return of "THE CATALINA GRAND PRIX" in association with The BIG 6, D-37 and AMA.Festivities begin Friday December 3, 2010 with racing on Dec. 4th and 5th. The highlight of the weekend will be a 100 mile Pro Race being held on December 5th. Race Information and Entries will be available at a website to be released in June of 2010.For Sponsorship and Vendor Information please call 1-310-749-8811. This number is for Sponsors and Vendors Only.Stay tuned for further details"

No comments:

Post a Comment